Search Archive

16 May 2007

Playing with mobile to Blog

I have been wondering for last few days to try blogging using my mobile phone. Blogger.com does offer such a facility. To get initiated, I had to sent an email to go@blogger.com . This email can not be from a web based service thus using operamini was out of question. I had to configure my Sony Ericsson K750i to use Gmail POP facility. I had to google from phone to find settings. It worked in the very first attempt. Mail to go@blogger.com was successful. As expected an email containning an URL for a new blog and a six digit code was received. All I had do was to visit http://go.blogger.com and enter this code. This became most difficult task for me. I could not do it with my phone. The verification code in the image was the main problem. I had claim my new blog through a PC. While code verification process it allows you change to exiting blog. I am through all the proccess. I am composing this very item on email client of phone. As you are able to read, means I am successful.

No comments: